ATHLETICS | BOOSTER CLUB
Who we are:
If your child participates in the athletic program at Covenant, you are a member of Booster Club. Activities and events hosted by Booster Club provide parents with many service opportunities at varying time periods, and all proceeds are used to benefit the entire Athletic Department.
What we do:
The goal of Booster Club is to provide volunteer parental support and assistance to the Athletic Department and to students who participate on various athletic teams throughout the year. The Booster Club provides support for:
- tickets and concessions sales
- a coaches’ hospitality room during Covenant tournaments
- the sale of Covenant Booster Club apparel and merchandise
- the annual Spring Athletic Banquet
- Covenant athletic teams going to state play-off games by providing encouragement gifts for players
- other athletic activities and events as needed.
Parents of Covenant athletes are required to work the concession stand and ticket booth during each sport season in which they have children participating. Sign-up sheets will be available at the first Booster Club meeting of each new school year and also at the beginning of each sport season. We recommend parents sign up for service times at the beginning of each sport season; however, if parents do not sign up, service times will be assigned.
The purchase of a Cougar Pass will allow parents and all immediate family members entrance into Covenant’s regular season home games. Passes will be made available for purchase beginning at Back-to-School Night and throughout the school year.
For more Booster Club information, please contact Booster Club.