ATHLETICS | VOLLEYBALL
CCS competes in TAPPS 2A.
6th through 8th grade girls are eligible to play.
• Head Coach: SHERRIE OWENS• Assistant Coach: MISSY BANKS
If you are interested in obtaining more information or joining, please email Darwood Heldmann.
Team Schedule available on the RenWeb calendar.
**All Sports Schedules are subject to change without notice**
Being a part of this program means:
1. Put Christ first and do all to the glory of God.
2. All members of the program are equal; each player is important and should be treated as such by the coach and other team members.
3. Winning and success are important, but developing God given athletic talents and building team concepts are also important.
Everything being done in this program is meant to improve the athlete and the team with the emphasis of GOD first, FAMILY second, SCHOOL third, and then VOLLEYBALL.
Important Information for Parents and Students:
1. Please read the Athletic Handbook. Pay special attention to:
• Guidlines and Rules
2. TAPPS require of each parent and student to watch the following videos on their website
Education (left side/red)→ High School Coaches→ Parents 9:13 minutes/Students: 6:06 minutes