CCS FAMILIES | MOMS IN PRAYER
Parents meet weekly to pray for our school, staff, and students. We follow the format of Moms In Prayer, International. You are invited to join us each Friday at 8:30 am in the Conference Room. For more information on meetings call Michelle Miller, Coordinator at 281-415-6179.
About Moms In Prayer International
- Moms In Prayer International is two or more moms who meet for one hour each week to pray for their children, their schools, their teachers, and administrators.
- Mothers, grandmothers, or anyone who is willing to pray for a specific child and school.
- Moms who believe that prayer makes a difference.
Our Purpose is:
- To stand in the gap for our children through prayer.
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith.
- To pray for teachers, staff and administration.
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children.
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools.
If you have a prayer request, feel free to E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All prayer requests will be kept confidential within the prayer group.