CCS FAMILIES | Parent Teacher Fellowship
PTF is the parent service organization of Covenant. If you have a child attending Covenant, you are a member of PTF. Volunteer services hours can be met by serving through PTF.
- Moms in Prayer (weekly, each Friday at 8:30 a.m.)
- Monday Folders (weekly, each Monday morning)
- Lunch Room Monitors (daily, from 10:30 – 12:00)
- Room Moms/Class Coordinators (as needed)
- Recycling Programs (ongoing)
PTF hosts and provides support for several events throughout the school year. Among those are:
- Welcome Back Teacher/Staff Breakfast (week before school)
- Back to School Night (Tuesday evening before the first day of school)
- New Parents’ Breakfast (first full week of school)
- Room Mom/Class Coordinator Coffee (second week of school)
- Grandparents Day (September)
- Golf Walkathon (October)
- Teacher/Staff Christmas Luncheon (December)
- RoundUp Auction (end of February)
- Talent Show (April)
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon (May)
PTF meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 2:00 p.m. Contact the school office or PTF President for more information.
To minister to the needs of CCS, while striving to provide a support group to assist teachers, staff, and students and to develop strong relationships among all families.