SUPPORT CCS | VOLUNTEER
Parental Involvement: Crucial to the Success of CCS
Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) coordinates fundraising, school events, volunteer service opportunities, and creates fellowship opportunities.
- Parents In Prayer meets weekly to pray for the needs of our students, faculty, administration, staff and families. Contact LeAnna Martin for more information.
- Booster Club provides support for Covenant's athletic program through fundraising and promotions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Many other volunteer opportunities exist and are coordinated through the school office.
How to Record Volunteer Service Hours
Volunteer Service Hours are Recorded through FACTS RenWeb. Log into your ParentsWeb account and select "Family Information".
Select the family member's name who is logging in the hours. Then click "Service Hours."
Select "Add Service Hours."
Insert your service information.
- Service Date
- Description - select the category that best fits your service.
- Enter the hours served.
- Note - *optional, you can give a more detailed description.
- Verified By - this is your child's teacher or organizer of the event you served.
Thank you for all of your help! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.