SUPPORT CCS | VOLUNTEER
Parental Involvement: Crucial to the Success of CCS
Athletics - weekly grocery shopping, volunteer help during games. Contact Jeff Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance - Contact Brent Brock - email@example.com
Grandparents Day - (Sept 20th). Contact Melissa Wright - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospitality - baking and/or food set up for events. Contact Priscilla Gillett - email@example.com
Lunch Buddies - elementary lunchroom help (any day M-F 10:45-11:55). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER AREAS OF OPPORTUNITY
- Office Help - laminating and general office help. Contact Jennifer Miller - email@example.com
- Technology - Contact Brandon Boyd - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents in Prayer - prayer over students, staff, and school (Mondays @ 8:15). Contact LeAnn Martin - email@example.com
- Monday Folders - organize elementary folders that go home every Monday. Contact Jamie Kitagawa - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auction - (Nov 8th). Contact Leslie Vasquez - email@example.com
- Holiday Decorating Coordinator - Contact Amanda Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classroom Coordinators - help teachers in communicating and facilitating classroom events. Contact Leslie Vasquez - email@example.com
- PTF (Parent Teacher Fellowship) - help assist with events throughout the year. Contact Kimberly Texidor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booster Club - provide support for Covenant's athletic program. Contact email@example.com
How to Record Volunteer Service Hours
Volunteer Service Hours are Recorded through FACTS RenWeb. Log into your ParentsWeb account and select "Family Home on the left column".
Select the family member's name from the drop-down list who is logging in the hours. Then click "Add" in the Service Hours area.
Insert your service information.
- Service Date
- Enter the hours served.
- Description - select the category that best fits your service.
- Note - *optional, you can give a more detailed description.
- Verified By - this is your child's teacher or organizer of the event you served.
Thank you for all of your help! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.